This year’s theme is “Cornerstones to Wealth” and will feature a Keynote Luncheon and screening of Generation One: The Search for Black Wealth. There will also be panel discussions covering the following topics:
- Opportunities in South Florida’s Leading Growth Industries;
- Smart Investments: Creating Multi-Generational Wealth; and
- Reclaiming Our Communities Block by Block.
NETWORKING AWARDS RECEPTION & EXPO
The Forum will be followed by a Networking Reception. This upscale business mixer will include networking, awards honoring South Florida trail blazers, sponsor recognition, featured exhibitors, hors d’ouevres, cash bar, door prizes, live music.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Entrepreneurs/ Owners of Small – Medium Size Businesses
- Corporate & Governments Entities (Supplier Diversity/Purchasing Managers)
- Elected Officials & Community Leaders
- Professional & Civic Associations
- Residents interested in Building Wealth
- Educational Institutions Students
BUSINESS DIRECTORY AND EVENT CALENDAR
This year, we will also launch blackbusinessloop.com – an online source for black owned businesses, events, and community resources. We would like to extend an invitation for you to serve as one of our thought leaders.